Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Woodbury Students busted for drinking

I believe that they followed the frazer or tinker standard. The kid used it during school, and it was a vulgar thing and it was a teacher concern because he showed the pictures in class.

I do agree with the article on posting it and that it shows that there are some stupid people out there and they shouldnt post things like this to facebook.

I feel that it should be a suspention but there should be some kind of punishment there. I believe that school shouldnt beable to do anything about it, but the law should.

I dont think there will be any. I think kids will contiously post things like this publicly and people will discover them. I think that Kids will do stupid things like this so there is no reason to do anything like it. school wise i believe they should be able to do anything.

You really dont have any rights in school. Some things yes but one way or another they will find a way to get you in trouble if they want to.

You have more rights outside of school then you do inside. I believe that you can do more and say more and not get in trouble for somethings out side of school then if your inside of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment