Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ice fishing goes up scale on lake Mille lacs

I read this article and its about how ice fishing and how the sport has evolved through out the years. I really enjoyed the article because i love ice fishing and mille lacs is my favorite lake. I think its cool that only 80 years ago people would just walk out on to the lake and sit on buckets just to fish. They wouldnt be in shelters or have heaters they would just sit there. Now i am so accustom to shelters and heaters i wouldnt be able to sit outside and fish. The ice houses or permentant houses that are out on mille lacs are crazy. Its cool that you can sleep and practically live in theses houses. The best part is that your fishing the whole time too. Your on a lake and your doing the normal things you would be doing while at home but you sitting on a frozen lake with 3 feet of ice between you and the lake. I found this article cool and interesting even though i already do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment